Tuesday, January 17, 2006

She's back!

“Howdy, everyone! I’m back!”
“Whether I’m back or not is not very important anyway, the main character today is no one else, but her!”
“Her? Who?”
“The cute and adorable baby girl!”

BB
“Do I look like a princess”?

“Hee Hee Hee Hee!!”

Okay, seriously, she’s back! But not exactly back. Ahem, I heard voices within me contradicting. Sorry but I meant, she’s back to my house to play, not to stay. Mum went over kidnapping bringing her back for she knew how much I missed her, and I bet, the main reason was still because she missed her too. Haha!

Probably the tot was too tired and perhaps, due to not seeing us for long, she kind of forgotten us. Very heartbreaking. She cried out as soon as mum stepped into the house. Never mind, she’s just a child. But that’s not it. She’s a holy terror! Half of her time were spent crying, I wanted to snap a few shots of her tender cheeks also cannot. Mum decided to put her to sleep. Sorry, I meant, let her sleep.

Good thing she didn’t slept for long. Once she woke up, my phone starts to work again! I thought I was mischievous enough, but she was a hundred percent full of it! Heart-melting baby pics are not very easy to take, especially when you are using some not-exactly-a-camera gadget.

Given the span of time she was here, I took a quite few seventy eight shots of her, including the boy who peed my house. Out of all the photos, thirteen was wasted due to very bad resolution beyond the hope of photoshopping. I’m now left with sixty five pics on display.

Imp
The imp who peed my house dirty!

I know, one day, these brats will be back again. How could I say I don’t miss them at all? Haha! Here’s the two most heart-warming photographs I’m publishing in my blog.

Image oneImage two
Ahhh… don’t say you don’t love them like I do. Stop child abusing!

Babies are very cute things.

Posted by 壁虎 at 2:50:00 AM

6 Comments

  1. Blogger ツリちゃん☆ posted at 1/17/2006 1:29 PM  
    Kids this age mostly cuties... *sigh* To think I was cute once too... :p
  2. Blogger 壁虎 posted at 1/17/2006 6:23 PM  
    bren, are you saying that you are now full of guilt? Hahaha! Just kidding. But toddlers are definitely adorable, even when they peed my house!
    =D

    阿宁姨, I think I haven't seen your comments for decades already right? LoL~
    I think I am still very cute!!
    :B
  3. Blogger Xiaoxin (小心) posted at 1/17/2006 9:58 PM  
    超可爱!最喜欢小孩子了!
  4. Blogger 壁虎 posted at 1/17/2006 10:06 PM  
    那你什么时候生一个?
    =P
  5. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 1/17/2006 11:44 PM  
    *melts* They are soooo cute!!!
  6. Blogger 壁虎 posted at 1/18/2006 12:25 AM  
    Just as I was wondering if I had any new visitors to my blog, which i really did, YOU GAVE ME A SURPRISE!
    Hi laynie!
    Do check out my Flickr account, there are 3 different "albums" containing the picture of the same baby, each "album" at a different period.

    Cheers!

Post a Comment

« Home