Sunday, May 06, 2007

Had a last-minute ad hoc job notice yesterday @ Vivo, my 1st day as a sales person was good.

Learnt gift wrapping, havent done that for ages. Since kindergatern? Did cashiering. Much more chim as compared to my previous billiards room cashering. But ofcos, no sweat lar lol. So far only managed to help customers in looking for their product, getting new stocks for them, checking for product availability and so on, haven't got enough knowledge to really PROMOTE.

Cool. Working is much better then studying, for me. Initially Great World and Novena Square needed me for today, but they've got people already. So let's see if there's anymore last minute notices again. If not, I'll be going out.

Oh by the way, shop name wasn't "Simple Thoughts", it's "Precious Th♥ts".

Guess I'll be chioning the servicing industry before I enter NS, and after NS, I might go into the more professional office-working environment.

Next job I'll be getting could be a waitering job or something different, till then.

Posted by 壁虎 at 9:51:00 AM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger Xiaoxin (小心) posted at 6/03/2007 1:24 AM  
    u are back blogging!!! :)
  2. Blogger 壁虎 posted at 6/03/2007 11:11 PM  
    and i'm gone again. hahahaha~ =P
  3. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 7/19/2007 1:10 AM  
    wahahha. I wanna see you work =X

Post a Comment

« Home