Friday, May 04, 2007

Did anyone noticed a new post?

So, ya. Who actually expected that I will start blogging, AGAIN? xD

Recently my mind has been repeating "Eh, why so long never update your blog liao?". Ok, so here you go.

I've graduated from Poly! Like so long time ago... Anyway, I got a job and quitted it 2 and a half months later. Which was 3 days ago. Yeah, now I'm 3 days unemployed.

Learnt a lot during the working days, thought about lots of stuff during the boring hours, played a lot of free pool and a lil' billiards on the vacant table, tried making some new friends among the regular customers and other staff within SAFRA, got into arguments with customer twice or thrice (thinking back, they were all stupid trivial matters though..), tried to understand the variety of people, tried to comprehand the different point of view, tried to appreciate the vast diversity of human nature, finally started swimming again after sooooo many damn fucking years (since it's free and convenient to do so in the SAFRA swimming pool), spent a lot of good times with my bestest of the bestest secondary school friends cum colleauges, got a little bit more matured... perhaps, __ <-- this much. Wow, it had been a great experience throughout the 2 and a half months.

Ok so now I'm jobless again. Going to search for job @ VOCT tml with Glendon. After experiencing life as a cashier cum bouncer cum cleaner cum repair man cum pool coach, it's time to try being a waiter.

Bless me, keep your fingers crossed that I'll get a waiter job @ VOCT whereby the restaurant have a beautiful scenery of the sea before Sentosa.

Cheerios!

Posted by 壁虎 at 1:53:00 AM

4 Comments

  1. Blogger 小嬡 posted at 5/04/2007 1:31 PM  
    Me! I knew you will start blogging again. =)

    All the best in your job interview, ya?
  2. Blogger 壁虎 posted at 5/05/2007 12:45 AM  
    Whaaaaaa!! So steady ar? kekez!

    I didn't check out the restaurant job, went to try for sales assistance instead.

    Applied for around 4 to 5 jobs @ Vivo today. Received a sms when i reached home, noticing me about my 1st ad hoc job on this coming sunday. To be confirmed tomorrow. Sugoi!
  3. Blogger 小嬡 posted at 5/05/2007 12:19 PM  
    I have a friend looking for part-time photographer for his company.

    You interested?
  4. Blogger 壁虎 posted at 5/06/2007 12:55 AM  
    ehh.. i no camera how to part time? unless your friend's company got provide lor..

Post a Comment

« Home