Sunday, July 16, 2006

You unambitious piece of shit.

Long long ago, many people used to ask me, "Git, what you want to be in the future? police? doctor? lawyer?"
Without thinking, I just said I don't kown. I was only in primary one or two then.
And even as time passes, year by year, my answer to such a retarded question has never changed.

"I don't know"

And these irritating pest people started to give comments like, "You should have a goal, or atleast know what you want to be already"... And even essay questions in school are asking silly questions like this.
Then, I thought I really was so unambitious... Am I the only special case?

It was only untill recently, after I contacted photography, it makes me wants to be in this particular industry.
Photographer is my line. Photography is my light.

I am not unambitious, it was just that, my ambition have yet approach.
A piece of shit might just turn into gold, all you need is not magical power, it's the ability to convince people that, "Shit is more valuable then a piece of useless gold which can't be eaten or use as a fertiliser, this heavy mass can only be worn around your body which does not even makes you look attractive to me, you imbecile."

Posted by 壁虎 at 2:29:00 AM

5 Comments

  1. Blogger Xiaoxin (小心) posted at 7/18/2006 10:38 PM  
    i still remember when i was in pri 5, i have to write a chinese composition entittled "My Ambition". I still proudly remembered i wrote that my ambition was to become a photographer. And i think i was the only one in class wanting to do this. As i grew up, pple tell me this job won't bring me anywhere... blah blah blah u know lah hor....Although i didnt become one in the end, im still very fond of photography.... i can totally understand your craving for that SLR!! just like how i was when i was a poor student!!! Ganbatte gecko!! must fulfil your dream okie!!!! Jiayou!!!
  2. Blogger Xiaoxin (小心) posted at 7/18/2006 10:41 PM  
    great that you have found somethin gu are so passionate about... some pple dun even know what they love! i envy u man! me too old to restart my life and choose wisely (i wont do photography i think but i would have wanted to do something else... although i still super love teaching! haaha!) jiayou jiayou jiayou!!!!
  3. Blogger 壁虎 posted at 7/19/2006 12:22 AM  
    ah xin, thanks for tt encouragement. after seeking more advices in ClubSnap, i found out it would nv be a easy way to be a photographer, and u might loose tt passion for the profession. =/

    but anyway, i still crave for that sexy lil' SLR!!! hahahahaa~
  4. Anonymous Thaddeus posted at 11/26/2011 12:05 PM  
    Thanks so much for the post, very helpful info.
    att coupon | mattress king atlanta | Medical Transportation Services
  5. Anonymous Horace posted at 11/27/2011 4:48 AM  
    This won't succeed as a matter of fact, that's exactly what I consider.
    chrysler dealerships in houston | dallas zoo coupons 2011 | medical alert systems

Post a Comment

« Home