Sunday, July 30, 2006

Why I like to walk so much instead of taking bus?

I've got myself a bus concession like 2 months ago since taking bus is a daily nessecity for me having a damn far campus in Woodlands.

Normally people with bus concession would take bus to school from the famous Woodlands bus interchange which provides a special bus service only for RP students in the morning to get to school. But I chose to walk instead. And I'm the famous Walker, innit?

Everywhere I go, even with friends, I suggest on walking instead of taking any transport if the distance is near, or erm, quite near. People only say, "Siao!".

But well, here are the reasons why I like walking, and perhaps you people, the spoiled brats, or rather, the one who called "Siao!", should read up too... dun say I got things never share.

http://health.yahoo.com/experts/rockertraining/66/5-reasons-to-walk

Posted by 壁虎 at 2:35:00 AM

2 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 7/30/2006 12:23 PM  
    i walk when i shop...counted? heehee

    yesterday i walked to amk central from home too...its about 3 bus stops away...phew...hahaha...

    happy walking


    voon's hamster passed away... :(
  2. Blogger 壁虎 posted at 7/30/2006 4:28 PM  
    3 bus stop nia!!!! u need to walk 30 busstops to make ur bones strong enuff for ur tiny body!! wakakakakakaka!!

Post a Comment

« Home