Tuesday, June 20, 2006

WeBlog Summer Camp 2006

WeBlog IG had a summer DAY camp on 14 to 16 June on 2006 orgainsed for secondary school kids. It was a great success! I am the official camera man and I took quite a few hundres shots for memories. Photos are still under processed, therefore I'm putting the video I created using the photos onto the blog. Some photos were taken by other photographers. All photos that appeared in the video were GREAT SHOTS to me.

Love WeBlog. Love you junior campers. Love the SLR camera. >_<



Lastly, if you had enjoyed the above video and think that I'm a talented camera man, SPONSOR ME AN SLR CAMERA!!!!!
A bloody thank you to you...

PS: To the secondary school kids, check out this 2 links below, it would be useful to you guys to a certain extent.
SGEduLab
SGEduLab forum

Posted by 壁虎 at 1:56:00 PM

1 Comments

  1. Anonymous Marcus posted at 12/07/2011 9:54 PM  
    Well, I don't really suppose this is likely to have effect.
    Clinton homes

Post a Comment

« Home