Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Work for camera

I would like to be armed with a camera everywhere I go, shooting the particular moments that touched me, amused me, or rather just simply enlightened me or satisfied me. A picture is worth a thousand words, isn't it?

Today just as I was on my way home, I saw quite some stuff that gave me the urge to photoshoot them, to be precise, 3 special rare moments that touched my heart. A K700i in this case wouldn't do a good job at all, I noticed I do need a good camera for such shot so that these moments just wouldn't goes to waste. Perfection is what I often pursue, especially in something that gave me the the zest and sense of more motivation. If it is not good enough, I would rather not do it. Spare me.

Went to look for jobs today, objective is to earn money for a 20D. My phobia of becoming a KFC crew has been activated again. I know I'm very clumsy and I get nervous easily. Counting money? Sure count wrongly. Especially when all your bosses are queueing up to make their orders. Pressure lar!

But be it for a 20D or for whatsoever, I'm going to overcome such phobia. Perhaps work in a less crowded KFC would help. Positive? Coustomer oriented? Walk-in interviews? I'll try not to gabra.

Posted by 壁虎 at 3:43:00 AM

5 Comments

  1. Blogger Xiaoxin (小心) posted at 3/08/2006 10:20 PM  
    hahah... i share the same sentiments with you... but i'll always just carry a compact camera with me, not a slr... really heavy! will get backache by the end of the day if i carry around... hahahaha!

    btw u mind if i add u in msn?
  2. Blogger 壁虎 posted at 3/09/2006 1:10 AM  
    u got 2 cameras, i dun have! hahaha!

    i think maybe carrying SLR more or less can train me abit for NS, rather then compact cam. So I'll take the challenge! =P

    i should've added u in msn long ago. your msn account is Yahoo email wan rite? i go check if i still kept that email u sent me.
  3. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 3/09/2006 5:37 PM  
    work to get wad u wan is great...jiayou hor...

    eh...i tell u sth...u think SLR can train u abit for NS ar...u wait long, it will not train u up at all. cos NS got one thing called full bag, its 5kg de lor.


    vone
  4. Blogger 壁虎 posted at 3/09/2006 11:51 PM  
    5kg how heavy? anyway, the SLR part was only ment to be a joke.
    -_-"
  5. Anonymous Constantine posted at 9/25/2011 4:53 AM  
    Quite effective information, thank you for your post.
    short term loans | eating disorders | bedroom furniture sets

Post a Comment

« Home