Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Sorry...

Hi guys, I apologise for not blogging for quite some time. Good news! I got my camera fianlly, it's a Canon PowerShot S2 IS. Bad news, it cost me around $900 and it's noise level could be intolerable. My dad paid for it. He's really good to me. My parents are good to me. They just tend to show their love differently.

I'll TRY to workhard academically, and, improve my photography skills. I haven seem to be in the professional level yet. I find my stuff quite amateur. Spur me up a bit, I lack confidence, seriously.

Go to my photoblog and share with me your point of view, I really need them. Don't just say the good, but hi-light the bad as well. Thanks a lot! Whether you know about photography or not, I don't care, it doesn't mean a children can't differentiate between a good apple, and a rotten apple, isn't it? Just tell me if you like it or not. No craps please. Thanks again.

Meanwhile, I have to stop writing here today. I have no idea when I'll blog here again. Two of my clones came to my house suddenly while I was having dinner, it caught me by suprise. The aliens must have did something when they probe me on the last trip to space.

I'd proove to show my evil clones starring at each other preparing for a K.O. I was taking photo behind the camera for evidence. CALL 999!!!












Posted by 壁虎 at 2:17:00 AM

13 Comments

  1. Blogger Xiaoxin (小心) posted at 3/28/2006 8:39 AM  
    Your parents are so sweet!
    Anyway jiayou!
  2. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 3/28/2006 3:52 PM  
    hello, my senior-to-be...
    hm....ok...
    er...wat yr are u in? yr 3?
    wat course?
    i can enter ur tagboard...so i wrote here...
  3. Blogger 小嬡 posted at 3/29/2006 8:52 PM  
    Your clone? Sure or not?

    Why the unbalanced skin tone on their arms same one? =P

    Your parents really doted you to the max hor. Must be filial boy hor. Next time when your parents retired must buy them air tickets to tour around the world in 80 days. =D

    Congrats, brother! =)
  4. Blogger Jasper Chen posted at 3/29/2006 10:20 PM  
    Whoa... So good. Heh heh... can see the fake lomo effect... LOL.

    But great work lah, cuz I always move the camera while doing such combination photos. No success. =(

    Oh ya, for this kinda mood right, maybe can dim the lights in photoshop: meaning that you should tweak the brightness darker. Should look more moody. =D

    I WANT A FRIGGIN [BETTER] CAMERA!!!! =P
  5. Blogger 壁虎 posted at 3/29/2006 11:07 PM  
    小心, hahaha~ Thanks!

    Soulistar, I'm doing 3rd year in Biomed Sci after school reopens. :)

    小嫒, they are under the same light, and they are my clone, and therefore, we have the same unbalanced skin tone. :P

    Thanks, sister!

    Jasper, what's the fake lomo effect about? this is not a lomo cam. LoL.

    Use a tripod or put ur cam on anywhere in the future, then use the self-timer function.

    Eh, why must make the picture look moody???

    Go ask you dad for a FRIGGING camera!!! Hahahaha~
  6. Blogger Jasper Chen posted at 3/30/2006 1:46 PM  
    Heh Heh... My father don't print money. =D

    ...and I don't have a tripod. =D
  7. Blogger 壁虎 posted at 3/30/2006 4:16 PM  
    Jasper, my tripod comes with the camera FOC. hahaha~
  8. Blogger ツリちゃん☆ posted at 3/31/2006 11:11 PM  
    Brother, your clones seem to be quite the friendly sort, and not at all evil. As I can see, Clone 3 is scratching/ plucking at something at the back of Clone 2. Or is that Clone 2 behind Clone 3? Plucking... fleas? :p

    Nice pic : )
  9. Blogger 壁虎 posted at 4/01/2006 3:02 AM  
    Sister, you don't know, clone number 2 just installed a mini time bomb on clone number 3. Clone number 1 was killed by clone number 2. I'll be the next target of clone number 2.

    Thanks sister, but still, call 999! =P
  10. Blogger CynnedCynner posted at 6/01/2006 10:59 AM  
    eh. like Xia Xue's post sia
  11. Blogger CynnedCynner posted at 6/01/2006 11:00 AM  
    oei jasper u noe him????
  12. Blogger 壁虎 posted at 6/01/2006 3:29 PM  
    my text are better then XX lor! LoL~ i only know Jasper's blog, blog pal lar, you knoe him oso?
  13. Anonymous Dwain posted at 9/07/2011 6:24 PM  
    weather Vancouver bc

    french patio doors

    top restaurants in chicago

    breast augmentation before and after

    weather Halifax

    immigration in Canada

    short term loans

    air duct cleaning toronto

    Toronto homes

    inches

Post a Comment

« Home