Friday, January 06, 2006

The sprog is gone.

Cute
Sweet. Cute. Adorable. Kawaii! And I ran out of my vocab. Need me say more?

Beautiful things never last. Cute babies – that are not biologically yours – especially.

Mom was told that the sprog would be taken care by her family in the future. Both her mom and granny were jobless and have got all the time in the world to look after her. The last time I saw her was before the house renovation, around December. Due to our filthy environment, we sent her back home, not using DHL of course.

I wouldn’t be seeing her anymore, not unless her parents or grandma decided to pay us a visit. Or they got employed again.

One month have passed. Babies grow in speedy rate, don’t they? Right now, I’m wondering how does she looks like. Mom said she’s not as chubby as afore. The photos that have been published and linked were taken around November. They are only shown now all thanks to my procrastinating attitude.

Blur
Remember her blur looks carefully. The next time I shoot her again, she’ll look a lot more different!

Only after realizing that I might not have much probability of seeing her again, I’m starting to miss her. And her smiles. And her cries. And her baby whiff. And the way she turns into a sleeping beauty. And lastly, the way she ignores me!

Ignore
Ignoring me is one thing. Giving me that kind of look is another.

I finally discover her absence and desire her presence. I wanna carry her again.

Having nostalgia.

Posted by 壁虎 at 1:07:00 AM

4 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 1/06/2006 10:19 AM  
    She left?!?!? Ai yo you. anyway, you can go to her house and visit her what, Kids are always cute. :)

    -Cockroach//蟑螂
  2. Blogger 壁虎 posted at 1/06/2006 10:37 AM  
    Actually it's possible. But I lazy and no time to go over, although only opposite my block.
    Then skali I go there and she's sleeping then I made a wasted trip. If I wake her up then her parents take parang chiong at me how?
    >_<

    Hahaha!
  3. Blogger 小嬡 posted at 1/06/2006 11:00 AM  
    Sounds like you've fallen in love with this baby...
  4. Blogger 壁虎 posted at 1/06/2006 11:12 AM  
    I got no choice. 日久生情。
    =S

    She's just too lovely lar!
    Haha!

Post a Comment

« Home