Saturday, January 14, 2006

Is the rain over? I see no indication from the rainbow.

Today: Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms.
Tonight: Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms.
Tomorrow: Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms.
Tomorrow night: Scattered showers and thunderstorms.
Monday: Scattered thunderstorms.
Tuesday: Scattered thunderstorms possible.
Wednesday: Scattered thunderstorms.

Weather forecast as at 14th January. Looks like another round of accumulated vapour will be falling again.

After so many days of continuous downfall, be it rain or snow, in different regions, I’d eventually saw the first ray of the golden sun early this morning. The unexpected engulfing heat made the way to school slightly uncomfortable. I’m still missing the cozy sensation under the blanket while snugging on top the comfy mattress.

All these while, bloggers were posting articles in relation to the almost-unceasing pour – from enjoying the weather, to loafing around with nowhere to go, and to complaining how annoying the low temperature was. And some other folks were mumbling about how mushrooms were growing on their still-moist-from-washing cloths!

Raining view
I’m enjoying the rain on my way home. Drench me wet.

Actually I was rather hoping that this rain wouldn’t stop. The humidity of months ago had been a bad torture. Sebum were diffusing out of my body diurnal and nocturnal, in front or away from the fan. Daily block nose almost blocked my daily activities, super sian.

However, looking at regions that are undergoing disasters caused by this rain, I think, it better stop as soon as possible before more innocents meets with tragedy.

King Kong
Aftermath of the rainy season. Trees were uprooted. Initially I thought King Kong was here.

There was completely no rain today, throughout the 24 hours. Does it signifies the fainting of this rainy spell?

I'm feeling the high dgree of heat again. Macam Suana liddat.

Posted by 壁虎 at 4:59:00 AM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home