Saturday, January 07, 2006

Back to prison

I went back to Queenstown Remand Prison yesterday. Don’t misinterpret, the furthest I stepped into was only the quarters. I grew up in there and dwelt all the way till I ended my year of secondary 5, right after my GCE ‘O’ Level. Relocation was by force as dad had reached his age of retirement as a prison officer.

The route to QRP
The long way home. Leading to 17 years of memories, collected upon each unhurried steps.

The opposite block
This is how the quarter looks, my block is somewhat different from what you are looking at.

The guard tower
Saw the guard on the tower in orange up there? He caught me red handed!

The guard on top found me taking photographs and hand-signed me to stop my activity. His eyes secured on me at sight. How I wished my art of infiltration has reached it's top-class, at least it might give me a few more chances to photo shoot the scenery before getting detected. Seriously, the surroundings were beauteous. Peaceful. Dissimilar from the typical HDB flats or any semi-D houses and rows of boring bungalows.

Lastly, before I left my hometown in Queenstown, New Zealand Singapore, I took the last photo. The signboard.

The signboard
Queenstown Remand Prison

And so after that, met up with Fajrul for a game of pool. Check out our monkey shots!

Smug!
Looks like a victorious pose. I’m Smug.

Awesome!
This pose is awesome!

Now, might as well have some jackass’s shots.

Concentrate! On the camera?
How to aim when there’s no concentration?

What face?
The cue ball is lost, sir!

Too happy?
Wazzock! Check your cue!

Ok, that’s all the pictures I took. Posted the entire album out in a single post. For larger size, check out my Flickr instead.

Wholly presented to you by:

GeckoZ
GeckoZ!

Posted by 壁虎 at 2:25:00 AM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home