Monday, July 18, 2005

壁虎男与壁虎女

壁虎男与壁虎女。。。

壁虎男: What do you call male lizards?
壁虎女: Got such terms, meh?
壁虎男: Got!
壁虎女: Dunno!?
壁虎男: Gecko!!!!

壁虎女: Then what do you call female lizards?
壁虎男: Haha! I call her "Liz"!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liz: You jump, I jump...
Gecko: You want, you jump. You die, your business...

Liz: I'll love you till the day "forever" comes...
Gecko: I'll love you till the day I don't love you anymore. * -_-" * * =P * * hahahaha! *

Liz: Without you.. my life has no meaning...
Gecko: With you.. my life appears to be a fantastic, marvellous, masterpiece of CRAP!

Liz: Life has only one purpose right from the start. The purpose is you. I lived to know you, lived waiting for you... and now living to keep u in my life...
Gecko: Ever since you came into my life.. I knew that, my one and only purpose is to ELIMINATE you!

Liz: Having the thought of dying brings my tears down as i know that dying is as good as losing you...
Gecko: Having the thought of you dying brings my tears of happiness, knowing that I've lost you finally!

Liz: I'll love you as long as I'm alive..
Gecko: I'll only love you unless you threaten to take my life!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

壁虎闲着在学校无聊写的。。
笑一笑就好,可别这样对女朋友说。
除非你找打呗!
哈哈哈!
(大部分的 "liz" 是由 Yvonne 想出来的。=P )

Posted by 壁虎 at 12:22:00 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home