Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Is that what true friend is? Have I found him? hmm... hahaha...

Today went back to school with Loo for our outreach innovative project activity. We purposly reach school at 12pm just to thrash him in Chinese Chess (okok, suppose to be writing the script for the activity too.. but ended up only playing.. lol)!! muahahaha!!
our meeting with the other participants starts at 1pm, and by right Loo and me agreed to meet at 11.30am this morning.. but.. both of us reach the bus stop outside school TOGETHER exactly at 12pm! hahaha..

I've two books borrowed from school library is reaching it's due date soon, 1 of them is on this Friday and I kindly forgotten to bring it out with me today.. damn.. which means that tml i've to waste a trip to school juz to return it? Bingo! duh...
should have pass it to Loo juz now after our pool... dotz...

okok.. flash back!!!

we headed to library and saw Kai Hong and Issi in the lib... then half way through our game saw Chee Hoo walking by..

went to our meeting at 1pm, which is after i trashed Loo.. haha.. he kinda pa jiao!

got stressed from the meeting initially.. no, more like chicken out! haha.. and Loo is complaining that he wanna opt out!! wtf? but i managed to convince him to stay.. haha.. oh ya, and the amount of CE points we are able to get has also mesmerized him and causes his mind to go haywire.. yeah!
by right was.. 6 points? ya.. 3NDA and 3DA.. but today, Philip (our fac in-charge) somehow raises it to 10, and then 15!! IF... we do a good job.. ahaha! but tt was A LOT!

me and Loo are expected to... be Script Writter cum Director cum Ambassador cum perhaps actor and maybe cum Production Crew (that is backstage managing)!! i think still got cum somemore.. tiffanie, the student in-charge mentioned quite a lot.. haha!

tt's the reason why Loo wanna opt out.. i was abit frightened too.. but, for the sake of my interest, Yes, My Interest, i Will Not give up!! instead i'm Looooooooooooking forwad to it!
Gan Eng Seng Sec, I miss YOU!! yeah.. my sec sch.. ;)

Now got 1 problem... i need ideas to make 1 of the innovation i'm in-charge of, fun for the audience!! think me and Loo will film them out some parts and get our students to act out the remaining as a drama.. good news is that, i've got the story of watercooler in my mind... i only need ideas for tt "cool-looking" raincoat...
bad news is that... there is only 3 - 4 minutes per play? is that ever possible? hmm.. no idea.. but i think it's toooo short!

toking abt CE activities, i engaged myself in 3 of them in this holiday.. just finished a last minute poster on "Save the Environment!".. yah.. went on9 for pictures and pasted them together, it looks GREAT! atleast to me? haha.. then i registered for this sign language thinggy that is happening on National Day. u noe.. when the people starts to sing the song and say the pledge, 3000+ people including me will be doing the sign language... ya.. fun enough for me! 5 CE points.. hmm.. but looks like DP points to me... then it would be useless... but nvm, it's FUN! and oh yeah, if they are successful in getting 3000 people to do this together, it will break Guiness World Record! i'm serious!

ok, after so much tok, here is my last minute poster which i took 10 - 15mins to complete.. haha:

Save the environment!!

The reason why endangered animals appear in my poster instead of pollutants is that, they reflects the consequences on earth if our precious environment isn’t well taken care of. Be it the sea, land or air, as long as there is a fault in anyone of them, it affects the whole ecosystem, which includes humans as well. Therefore, I strongly believe that the environment should be saved and hope that my poster is convincing and strong enough to influence a new concept to the world.

hmm.. after the meeting.. Loo and me go to Mount Faber SAFRA (MF SAFRA) for a few rounds of pool.. played for 2hrs..
he gave me a perfect trashed me for our 1st and last round!! haha.. he pocketed all his balls including the black ball, and i'm still left with 6 balls placing neatly on the table... -_-"

Glendon Move of the Day: Lying on the pool table with the belly just to shoot a far away ball!!

i give him an A for tt!! hahahahaha.. tt was real funny!

walked him all the way from SAFRA to the bus stop where he can take his bus home, which was damn far away... lol.. then it passes by my house!!! we are just walking at the void deck!! and i forgot to pass him my library book so that he could return it for me when he goes to school for SA camp tomorrow... dotz..

final conclusion about Loo:
if you need a good friend, look for Loo...
if you need a pee or need to shit, look for Loo...
cuase.. Loo is a daily necessity
human's best friend cum pets' owner's best friend!!

hahaha...

Current thought: TV, Study and Sleep are the only reason for me to be at home now-a-days.. getting sick of it...

Posted by 壁虎 at 2:16:00 AM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home