Monday, May 30, 2005

My June holidays.....

ya, my june holidays.. reaching in June obviously? hahaha... has got lots of things to do... can sae 2/5 for personal stuff and 3/5 for SCH STUFF!!!! wad the hell.... are u sure it's a HOLIDAY?
lets take a look at what i gotta do, or at least, planned to do during this holi..

i need to do....

  • tt "School Outreach Innovation programme" CE activity together with loo... gotta fork out lotsa time to discuss about the script for my secondary school - Gan Eng Seng - students. then dunno when still muz help them film the intro to their innovated projects... hmm...
  • PPM!!!!! shit! 2000 words report, needs time to interview... dunno when can shedule a date with my cousin.. feel like squeezing my eye balls out..
  • gotta read up more stuff which i kinda lag in the past 6 problems in sch.. muz try to catch up.. but i think resources limited ar, dun think will (or can) borrow so much books from librabry.. so probable only dwelling on anatomy and physiology... especially it's UT is the 1st day school reopens!
  • gotta go play pool with my pals.. haha! and movie time? hmm...
  • last but not least.. i need a rest... MUZ SLEEP!!!!!

ok.. so those stuff are what i wish to complete during this pathetically short 3 weeks June hols... yeah.. 3 weeks are like so short for me now-a-days...

Thank God! that school outreach program seems like chicken feet to me, and besides, loo is helpping too (he better be... hahah)!

Thank God! My PPM looks as if i can juz complete interview + report in less the 1 week... excluding poster design...

Thank God! it seems that i'm able to cover all my anatomy stuff in perhaps 1 week?

Thank God! all my khakis has resume school and deffinitely will be preoccupied by school stuff so i got more time for my own stuff instead for movies and pool?

Thank God! I finally got more time to sleep!!!

but wait a minute...... all thanks to Uncle Devil... he influenced me to be lazy, slacky, idle, sluggish, lethargic... and a lot a lot more, just that i kinda used up all the words in my thesaurus... ya...

OH SHIT!! juz remebered i got 4 copies of Teens Mag haven read up yet, the wrappers are still intact! arrrrrr...... i'll get another 1 more next month and tt makes it 5.. OMG!

okok.. back to what we are saying... Uncle Devil causes me to have insomia 'cos the longer i drag my stuff, the more worrying i get...
Results is that.. i still couldn't sleep in this long/short holiday... i still think it's rather short...

P.S: i mentioned too much "God" in here.. but still i'm not a Christian but a free thinker ok?

Current thought: There goes my June holidays.... oh ya, gotta thank God that i got no Archery in June...

I AM SICK!!

ya.. has been sick since past 2 days..

1st got myself some sore throat.. then sore throat + running nose.. then slight headach... then today abit feel hot all over EXCEPT my forehead.. not fever? cheat my feelings... then this morning wake up the gums behind my right molar got swollen, but it ceased after rinisng my mouth with salt water and stuff.. then started to felt extremely numb in late evening... very very 酸... haiz..

now i'm still dripping out liquid from my nose... i hope i got better tml...

i guess tml genetics would be tough.. amy wun be around.. left with azu, my highest hope..

current thought: hope that i GET WELL SOON and start kicking someone's asses!!!

Posted by 壁虎 at 11:06:00 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home