Thursday, April 14, 2005

Sunrise Effect!!

Yesterday stay up till quite late.. or should i sae stayed up to quite early? i slept at 7am this morning.. had a great nite spent alone sitting beside the radio, posting my blog and reading Naruto manga.

I guess I was too facinated by the manga and did not notice that the early sun has brighten up the sky and showering beautiful sun rays into my room. When I noticed it, the wall next to the wide opened window is brightly shone with bright orange colour sunlight.. jus like the beautiful sunset.

I took my dad's camera phone and took a few shots of the mesmerizing view:



look at this corner of the room.. orange on one side and blue on the other.. beautiful..

this has a darker orange and clearer blue...

i took a picture of myself with the nice background.. it always looks better when my face is not clearly shown, rite? lolx.. think i look good!

I look a lot better in this pic! i love this picture. taken by someone professional.. that is me! haha!! what a somber look..

saw tt bright light? tt's the lamp in my room, i on it specially for this picture.. now, 3 colours combination! somehoe the background colour wasn't attractive enough...

The morning air is still the best! i went to sleep rite after I took theses photos... the radio is playing nice music..

Another Sunrise...

It's 2:30am rite now and i'm still not sleeping yet.. gotta enjoy this night freedom before school starts.

i believe that tomorrow's sunrise would be much more beautiful.. because.. I carry the hope that it will be!

sweet dreamz, guys..

Last but not least...

!!HappY BirthdaY AishaH!!




Thursday, 14th of April 7:50AM!

here are the updated picture of sunrise effect in my room which i promised:


This position of my room looks the best, and with these brown-ish effect.. cool..

this picture.. somehow looks like i'm brought back to the 60's

All right.. tt's all i've got!! hope you guys enjoyed..

Posted by 壁虎 at 2:05:00 AM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home