Sunday, February 27, 2005

hi peepz.. i found another article from somebody's blog (which i don't know) and i felt that it's sweet and might interest some of you.. it's about her n her boyfriend.. think tt's wad true love is? anyway.. i'll paste a small part of each post here and click on the link right below it to read more, ok? thx a lot.. i really luv this post n hope u people would like it as much as i do...

How We Met...
So how exactly did Marcus and myself meet? I don't think I've ever mentioned it on here...


We met online.

Is everyone gasping with shock? Well, it's a long story really...when I was in high school...I'm talking quite a few years ago...maybe seven or eight years ago...I would've been in Year 10 or Year 11 back then...chat rooms were the big thing. It seemed like everyone around me knew about chat rooms and chatting online...it was such a new thing and most kids were hooked on it. I'm usually the sort of person who'd go with the flow...you know, if ugg boots were the in thing, I'd have one...if polka dot skirts were the in thing, I'd have one...if clutch bags were the in thing, I'd have TEN! You get my drift...so yeah, chatting in chat rooms was the in thing when I was in high school, so I got sucked in. I cannot for the life of me remember which chat room it was or when exactly it was that I met Marcus...I cannot even remember my online name at the time. All I know was that I was in Year 11 and he was in Year 12. We met online, had things in common and got chatting. It was never anything serious. We would have each other on ICQ or MSN...and if the other happened to be online at the same time, we'd have a regular chat. We never planned ahead to meet up online to chat or anything like that. This happened for like 4 years. We were in and out of each others lives for 4 years...we'd see each other online, catch up with the latest goss in our lives...like school, uni, family, love life...and then we wouldn't see each other online until weeks or months later and we'd catch up again...it was a cycle. During those four years, we'd both had relationships of our own...none of which were serious ones. I had been in a few relationships (all of which were guys I met in real life through school or uni) and he had a couple of extremely short-term ones with girls from his school...

click here to view more... http://lovestarr.blogspot.com/2005/02/how-we-met.html

here's another article from the same blog...

The Little Things...
After 2 years and 4 months being together...


I love how we still don't see each other every single day...I love how we are comfortable with not needing to see each other everyday...I love how I still get so excited knowing that I will be seeing him that night...I love how we have silly little fights and we never take long to make up... I love how we can read each other's minds...I love how most times we can be so predictable to each other and yet other times we still surprise each other...I love how we have "our own sides" of the bed...I must be on the left, him on the right...I love how we can be so comfortable with each other...I can fart infront of him (although I rarely do!) and he only laughs and still thinks I'm gorgeous...I love how he farts infront of me, it stinks like hell, and I still love him...I love how he pulls me close and kisses me gently on my forehead for no reason...I love his cuddles....I love his kisses...I love how he gently places his hand on my thigh when he drives and I'm in the passenger seat...

click here to view more... http://lovestarr.blogspot.com/2005/02/little-things.html

ok.. tt's all for the time being.. hope u ppl enjoy..

Posted by 壁虎 at 3:44:00 AM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home