Saturday, January 22, 2005

I haven't give up this blog yet!

hey peeps.. i noe i haven been blogging for quite some time.. anyone actually misses me? or my blog? none.. i guess.. from my tag board.. there wasn't a single new tag at all.. miraculously, the number shown in my daily counter is varying with maximum 40+ viewers, i don't know who are those mysterious kind souls who actually care to drop by my blog but dun tag me a message or something.

ailing(jacqueline) and me are now back to "single" status after we were together for 4 days. i was happy in this 4 days and now, considered sad. i've been seen active in class with all those presentations and burry myself in the slides sometimes, i mean, what else can i do? juz do what i'm suppose to be doing, rite?

very often i've been wondering why do i have to break records of being steady for the shortest time. m i talented or is it fated? i think i should write a letter to Guiness World Record?

did i double up my pace in a relationship? doing everything sooner then it should be? perhaps i was too selfish and only think about my own and did not care about what my partner felt. i was indeed selfish. i lack of self-confidence. i'm just an airhead.

anyway.. i think life should still go on? hey peepz, if u really read my blog, hope u understand how i feel.. but i'm not on the verge of crying and thinking of doing anything foolish ok? i'm wide awake and looking on the bright side =)

did you ever notice that i'm a guy hard to understand? well.. i dun understand myself too..

why i like singing? it's a way i used to relief myslef... not just by singning, but also singing out loud ;) if u think my voice sux, plz bare with it.. or i'll go crazy.

another way i relief myself is to gobble down the food as soon as possibe, as much as possibe. i only tried this once, children below the age of 18 plz do not try this at home. i've been trained!

On wednesday. i was god damn freaking hungry after my archery training and i walked home all the way from Harbour Front. i was singing song all the way and had been trying to shout at the softest voice to prevent anyone from hearing me. however, i don't noe why but ppl across the road were starring at me :S
i was doing well in school tt day but not during my archery training. i was shooting arrows aimlessly and continuously. i'm just not in the right mood.. -_-"

ps: just in case u are wondering why this post is in indigo and not in green(the pattern of rainbow) , cos i've got 2 post saved as draft. more or less you could guess what was it about? if you can't, you dun deserved to be my friend.

tt's it for now, b4 everyone thinks tt i'm nuts.

Yours Sincerely,
Nincompoop

Posted by 壁虎 at 5:35:00 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home