Monday, January 17, 2005

~~I Have Decided To Publish This Post Le~~

Ailing.. Tangshin-i cho-a-yo... Wo Xi Huan Ni..

today is the 3rd day with my dear ailing ^^ haha, the 1st day i saw her ever since our status changes to stead. so happy sia.. hmm..

this is the 1st day i hugged her worz.. took me quite a lot of courage, thanx to the camera phone ya? we took a lot of pics together.. hee hee!

i still got no guts to hold her hand =? haha.. i knew i was a total failure not able to tell her tt i like her face to face.. this is my yi han.. really...

i wrote her a testimonial in frenster on saturday night but till nw she still haven accept it -_-"

i finally let my mum noe about my galfren! this was the 1st time.. haha.. i was always afraid that she would try her best getting me out of a relationship as she keeps nagging and nagging beside my ear. sometimes jokingly.. so i wasn't sure how much did she take this seriously. anyway, today came back home, i was lucky, my bro wasn't at home. i told my mum a couple of time but i ended up squeaking somehow but i don't noe how.. untill the 3rd time, i voice out, juz soft enug to prevent my dad from hearing.. haha!!

our short conversation:

me: *squeak* mi.. wo you nui peng you le (ma, i got girlfren liao)
mum: *silence...* (she did not have any reaction, i wasn't sure if she heard me or not)
me: *repeated what i said*
mum: *diam diam*
me: *whisper slightly louder* mi.. wo you nui peng you le!!!!!!
mum was kind of surprise, more like jing xi then jing xia.. haha!!
ironically, my mum juz smiled....

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

msg for Ailing...

Ailing, i wanted to qing kou tell you that i like you, qing er hear you say "Yes!" and that you like me too and accept to be my stead, and also, qing yan see u smile from deep down your heart with your cute lil' face glowing with all that happiness...i actually planned to sae it to you after i met you at the bus-stop this morning, tt's y i suggested walking by the long way through SM blk to the class room.. i tot there would be lesser ppl and i could get at least a minute with no one around.. but there are so many ppl!!! Grrrr... i failed to let it come out of my mouth.. -_-" i had reherse it for quite some time this morning. however while we were on our way going home, i manage to whisper "watashi-wa anata-wo aishiteru" through ur ears.. i could see that you felt sweet.. haha!! =p

i'll love you alwayz and hope that you are always so happy when we are together =)

loving you...
Sam!

Posted by 壁虎 at 11:48:00 AM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home