Saturday, January 15, 2005

~~I Have Decided To Publish This Post Le~~

May We Be Blissed... Aiai and Jie...



the time now is 1:54am of 16th January, but i'd decided to change the post date to 15 jan and time to 05:43:54pm cos this post is abt me and ailing ^^ oh yeash! juz in case you are wondering what i'm toking about, WE ARE A COUPLE!!!! hhaahah.. i was so happy.. heezz

i've decided to reveal the part of our cons that started our romance..

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

i was asking her if she likes me or not 2 days ago.. she said she needed sometime to think...

today.. the sotry continues..

(l) Sam Ai Ling.. she's mine! 岑爱玲!!(l)

me: so how how how?
me: u got a bit like me?
aiai: erm....
aiai: ya
me: ^^ *delighted*
me: since when start de?
aiai: not to long ago...
me: 1mth?
aiai: no idea...
me: haha
aiai: but i noe got feeling for u la
me: abit ar?
aiai: ya
me: eh, i'm happy now..
me: really..
me: :)
aiai: :)

arrhhh... may the prince n princess live happily ever after.. ^^

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

i wished i was aking her face to face though.. i wanted to see her happiness glowing on her face, n i wanted her to see mine too..

i've been liking her since few mths ago but the feelings then was on and off.. i remembered i felt for her when her hands cling over to mine when a group of us went to Esplande to look at the fireworks the day before National Day (dun get the wrong idea, everyone was holding on to one another then..). i've thought of confessing to her over this mths, but since i wasn't sure of my feelings yet.. i kept mum abt it. i don't want her to be hurt.

hmm.. 2 days ago, which was thrusday, 13th Jan, i was being teased by some of my classmates that me and the other gal was an item as we had been together to archery training, stayed back after school to complete our Rj's and also working together during VB lessons and so on... i was rather vexed. so hu do i like? or rather, hu did i like more? i spent more then 30 mins sitting down thinking.. well.. still n conclusion then..

i went online n i saw her.. so i started the conversation as normal and then... i asked her if she has got any feel for me. the english was simple, she claimed tt she dun understand wad i ment. so i rephrased it, and she's still blur.. -_-" i took a lot of courage b4 i'm able to let a word out.. and she got me repeating.. haha..

finally, i made it clear, she need time to think and i got my reply today!!

me: so u r still considering?
aiai: no...
aiai: i already made my decision
me: wad is it? *i was abit afraid*
aiai: i like u lor..
me: WOOooooooooooOOOWWWW!!!!! *happy happy*

heezz... yeah! i've got a gal i like as my GF!!!! dun envy me :p

some really memorable moments i had with you:
the MRT incident then looks abit like 向左走向右走.. haha
the day wei ping, u and me went to buy present for xiao ke.. and those pics we took ^^

ytd heard abt you getting fever, i really hope i was there to send you home..

i really dun wan to seperate class with u at the end of this semester.. i wanna work with you.. sobx..

ailing.. this is what i wanted to sae to you.. Watashi Wa Anata Wo Aishithe Imasu..

Posted by 壁虎 at 5:43:00 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home