Tuesday, December 21, 2004

ytd night slept at 5am cos i was doing the template of my new blog, yes i'm doing a new blog. today woke up ard 12pm went for archery training with xiao ke, felt quite uncomfortable in the 1st half an hour as my heart was pumping very hard and was difficult for me to catch my breath. dunno y i got this prob since young, went to c doc b4 but he sae i'm ok. even when i sitting down playing some computer games my heart oso can pump so fast, so hard. u could even c my shirt quake. in archery, u have to controll the movement and follow the pace of ur breath. since i had difficulty in breathing, obvious my arrows were flying in all direction... -_-" only after sometime den my heart went back to normal. i was breathing so loudly.. god.. there will be an archery competition in january next year.. still not sure if i'm taking part in. after archery training went to HarbourFront alone. it was better compared to the time they just built it. it is livelier now.. i think it was because of christmas and the new north-east line. the atmosphere was good. however the 2nd storey and above were dissapointing.. the shops is like so sian.. all selling furniture, if not, they are place for eating. went down to the pier to enjoy some breeze.. cool.. saw the scenenry, quite nice. saw Sentosa and the monorail was passing by, so slow like a caterpillar.. haha!! stayed there for quiet a while b4 i left.

Posted by 壁虎 at 1:21:00 AM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home