Monday, December 13, 2004


ytd 4am den slp, today suppose to wake up at 9am go for my hair cut at my aunt's shop.. too tired liao can't wake up, slept till 12pm liddat.. took my lunch and went there right after... as usual, free haircut must wait till there are no customer at all den my turn. usually there wasn't any customer wan lar, i go there sure straight away cut de, but today i reached there got 1 aunty cutting half way liao, my aunt told me that aunty used to play with me when i'm young... i dun have any impression about it anyway... nvm, i wait for my turn quietly.. they had been chatting loudly, gossiping and so on.. the shop so big but very empty, i nothing to do so sian... took out my hp waiting for any single soul to msg me but my fone juz dun ring at all.. no choice, play my handphone's game, that "Reversi" aka "Opposite"... at first still ok lar, den slowly getting abit restless as i'm still very tired. tried to find some magazines to read but all past few months de see b4 liao den more sian, their conversation getting noisier and more irritating so i decided to go outside for a walk. saw a car turning in, to my surprise, the driver was actually letting her daughter drive the vehicle, the girl was only about 10 - 15 year old... she was sitting on her dad's lap and stiring the wheels, controlling the vehicle. i was quite amused and at the same time wondering why is that driver taking the risk. i went back to the "salon" after sometime, the aunty was still cutting her hair and gossiping, i went back to the same seat, took out my hp and play with it again. few 10 minutes later she's done with her hair, i tot it's my turn finally but my aunt went to take her lunch which i brought her from home. again, waited for her to finish patiently. b4 she finish the lunch, my 3rd aunt came in -_-" i dunno that she's coming today.. she told my 5th aunt (the one who cuts my hair) that she's in a hurry to go home, so obviously, she cut my queue.. waited for my turn once again and had all the process (walking ard, playing my hp games, going toilet etc) done repeatedly... wah, getting really tired already.. waited and waited till ard 4pm, i went to the toilet, the salon's door open again... Oh no... another customer... wadz the occasion? so many ppl trying to cut my queue today... waited for long, finally my 3rd aunt's done and obviously is that lady customer's turn... waited and waited and repeated those process.. if you wanna noe how sian i was, it's juz like how sian you are reading this post... lucky i've got some fresh air outside the shop, or else i would just suffocate inside the salon... waited till 5pm den it's really finally my turn... phew.. my hair was done at ard 6pm and reached home after 7pm... my whole afternoon's gone juz liddat...

P.S: i apologise if this is abit sian.. but tell me if u think tis is interesting, i'll tell u that u r weird.. lol

Posted by 壁虎 at 10:04:00 PM

1 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 12/14/2004 11:52 PM  
    zero lover: Hey dong xi..at last got my msg tag liao rite..lolx~ erm..nice blog...but den u suay sia...wait so long in the salon to get ur haircut..haha..btw..dun sae I bo xim liao hor..I got visit ur blog lo..

Post a Comment

« Home