Monday, December 13, 2004


too engrossed in bloggin.. untill now still haven slp.. went to my archive, saw a lot of my past previous post, browsed through my whole com for some pictures and photos for my blog and went to some of my fren's blog. had a clearer concept of wadz frendship's all about... while scrolling for my pictures, i saw different faces of mine in each individual photo. it seems that my happy face appears more frequently in group photos like those taken on Karene's B'day, 19.09.04 TA02-03 class BBQ @ Pasir Ris, Siew Ling's B'day, the day b4 Siew Ling's B'day with Ailing and Weiping and so on.. i asked myself why issit so.. why does my face look so different in photos taken on different days? while browsing on fren's blog, saw this personal article of his talking about "True Frends".. Are frens just someone you know, go out with and talk to? or are they someone who is there to support you and listen to you when you are down and when you need them? this conversation was quoted from that blog:

I accidentally saw my sis msn contact list, and there was only 69 people...so I laughed at her...

" What only 69?"

and she reply this that led me thinking.,she reply...

"So what if I have only 69 contacts, at least I have a TRUE friend, I bet u have so many friends but no true friends..."

i finally had a deeper understanding of how much frends could change my mood and emotions, and also, i realized that, those smile was from deep down my heart... tnx to all those who had created my smile in those photos :D you guys would never be forgotten!!

Time ended: 4:02am

Posted by 壁虎 at 3:27:00 AM

1 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 10/30/2012 9:59 AM  
    tramadol no rx best place buy tramadol forum - tramadol hcl and vicodin

Post a Comment

« Home