Thursday, December 16, 2004

Juz For Ya Personal Crap...

hey guys... I've got 3 blogs right now(for those who did not noticed it). They are Juz For Ya Personal Crap... erm, wait.. i mean they are "Juz For Ya", "Personal" and "Crap".. lolx!! "Juz For Ya" is this current blog which YOU are looking at, I wanted full participatient of all viewers in my blog tt's y I've created a poll, tag board, allowed comments on the individual posts and also got my blog a guestbook(Plz participate ok?). "Personal" was created initially for some personal post, but because my aim for creating a blog is to share things with everyone, why would i write something personal for? looking at a personal blog or diary talking about my everyday life could be boring, and if I'm the only viewer of my own blog, I'm juz making myself more sian.. lolx!! now, I've converted this personal blog into a blog which has lots of animations, effects, nice music and so on.. the main objective of it is to "store" this precious codes, and at the same time, share this cool thinggy with you guys! ;) the last blog named "Crap" was created not long ago... I'm a crappy and lame person so how can I leave without crapping? I'm trying to find some popular and cool websites and turn them into crap of my own.. lolx.. it is opened for public view, so if you haven't been there or any of the blogs.. spare some of ur time ;)
Merry Christmas!!!!

P.S: Juz Click On The Name Of The Individual Blog To Get Access!!

Posted by 壁虎 at 6:41:00 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home