Tuesday, October 12, 2004


pics taken on 12/10/04:


hey hey! got my hair dyed for the 1st time, how issit? this is considered the best hair style i've got, if u really sae "style". last time the hair i juz let it lie on its own, even if i gel it i oso dun bother to style it, even if i do, it sure dun look like any style.. lolx! so giv some comments to my new hair style ok? :D erm.. dun look at my face, tt camera lens too convex liao make my face look round... haha!!! kidding lar, but the angle got prob, i guess... my face din change at all ok? tt person in tt pic is really me!!! lolx..

ok, comments plz!

this are the pictures taken on 13/10/04:




Posted by 壁虎 at 11:48:00 PM

1 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 10/22/2004 8:35 PM  
    Oy! Tofu Jie Jie here! Love that pair of cool specs on you –
    chic intellectual look! Hahaha keep that up and hordes of
    brainy babes are bound to come-a-knockin'!!!

    Did you also colour your hair or is that a computer-induced
    misconception? Anyway, that slight ashy brown I see here
    suits you too!

    And this is a nice pic...so how about updating the rest? Since
    this must be your latest look and you look good? Dun
    waste...take plenty of pics when you are at your best lah...can
    keep so you can take out and reminisce after you have aged
    (like me now...ripe old age of 24 man...shudder shudder!!!)

    Hahahaha...!

    Anyway, keep in touch, bro!!!

Post a Comment

« Home