Tuesday, October 05, 2004

juz went to check my sch email acc.. wah, saw the "Roll of Accedemic" announcement... wah... dem sian... 3 person from my class got into it.. it is sumthing like the hall of fame or something lar.. those from my class hu got into it had a GPA of 3.6 or better, if i remembered correctly.. i got 3.5... tt was close.. den i sian.. after tt go check my overall performance, well... i knew tt 3.5 was really my bez liao... there wasn't any module i knew i could do better or rather, got a better grade... so, juz leave it to fate lor.. 都尽力了还想怎样啊? juz hope to do better in nxt sems... abit dissapointed, abit contented, abit wasted...

Posted by 壁虎 at 2:56:00 AM

1 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 10/05/2004 7:39 PM  
    i more sian...i regret not doing my best..it was such a waste...i have nothing to complain, no one to complain to..it all lies with me, it's all in me...there is nothing left to do except regret... ...

Post a Comment

« Home