Friday, October 29, 2004

juz now went to look at some of my friend's blog.. somehow, their blog just seems so different from mine. they wrote about their daily life, about what happened.. unlike me, i put in all my feelings, my emotions, i mean.. when i'm emotianl i wrote about things. somehow some of my posts turn out total crap to me. i don't know why. whenever i read them, it just dont't really show how i'm feeling. there's some problem with my english, i guess.. if not, it gotta b myself, i can't show the exact way i'm feeling. my mind is just in a total mess, find it hard to rearrange what i'm thinking about. i'm lost..
i dun think i'm good at keeping a strong bonding between peers or anyone. i don't even have the ability to express my real self to the others. i dont know what's wrong with me, or, is there anything rite about me in the 1st place? *confused*

i guess i'm probably posting rubbish again... anyway, realli hope that u can sen in a comment instead of a tag to tell me what kind of person u think i m.. i dun mind if u post it annonymously but it is still better if u leave ur name in it. thx a lot..

Posted by 壁虎 at 10:34:00 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home