Wednesday, September 22, 2004

~The Precious Chapter of your life story~



大姐 the Evil One!! wahahah!! Told you I would write a long long testimonial for you liao rite? I kept my promise.. wahahah!! This is better then those testimonial you had received or given in Friendster rite? Definitely!! :P

Remember the 1st time I saw you with that kind of dressing so ah lian like that thought I would never like you.. haha!! Every time during BS (physics that time) I only ask von to send me your group’s ppt and info, dun even dare to let you know at all.. cos I thought you are Miss Glendon (or even worst) wahahah!! Only until dunno when you come to ask me VB then I think you are not that bad.. I like to talk with you, so fun, haha!! That’s why always happy happy sms you.. haha!!

Hey, thanks for sharing your past with me leh, I guess that’s what friends are like… sometimes envy you lar.. although you did a lot of the wrong things in the past but you still manage to gain some experience from the lessons learnt. And also, thanks for being such a wonderful 大姐!

Well, you are frank about how you feel and straight forward in letting the person know how much you like or dislike him/her. Being your friend really very 轻松 lor… no need to make guesses about whether you hate/dislike me or not or maybe you feel annoyed talking to me and tolerating my craps..

Time fly so fast.. just together then got to separate again.. left 2 more days to be in the same class liao (agar agar can guess today’s date hor?)… No matter what, I still want to wish you all the best in the next class, ofcos I still hope that we can be in the same class again lar.. no matter what you do I will morally support you de.. haha!!

Next time VB need help must think of me coz when I need ppt u will sure be in my mind de.. wahahha!! Go eat also must IM me… RJ if possible den come my class do together.. hee!!

Last thingy.. never ever forget to remember me hor.. got time go check out my Blog if u haven’t done that for such a long long time or didn’t even care to take a look :P !! http://valeon.blogspot.com Ctrl + Click to follow the link immediately!! Although it’s my blog but it is meant for all of u…

P.S: Hope each time whenever you saw that photo on the top right hand corner you would remember who Sam and Yvonne was.. haha!! And pleaseeeeeeee DO NOT DELETE this important document!!

Cheerios!

....oooO..............
.....(....)...Oooo...
......)../.....(....)....
.....(_/.......)../.....
...............(_/.......
... LeoNSaM.....
....Once walk...
..past in your...
......life’04.....

Evaluation:Friend – VB B N G VG
Reason(s): you are frank and straight forward.. you treated me as a friend, caring, we chatted the most, and most importantly you share your background history… you are always my 大姐!
Team Member – VB B N G VG
Reason(s): you share the responsibility, you make sure you understand what you read, you dun slack, and the NV SAY DIE SPIRIT!!

Piece of advice:
This section is left for the others de.. not for you.. I guess you should give me advice instead.. haha!!

Posted by 壁虎 at 2:00:00 AM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home