Wednesday, September 22, 2004

~The Path We Walked Together…~



Yo!! wondering wth is this? Wahahaha!! This is the testimonial you all said to be given after the end of the semester.. waited very long liao rite? Good things must wait de.. wahahahaha!!! This is confirm, stamp, chop + guarantee sure a lot better then all your Friendster testimonial de.. Got my 时间 + 睡眠 + 诚意 + 友情 inside de ok? And last but not least, my CRAPS!! Wahahaah!! The time now is 4:03AM!!! OMG!! see my eyes got red blood veins liao!! How to 报答 me? Wahahaha!!

Hmm.. know you from the bloody hell Day 2 of school, Cognitive Processes and Problem Solving I, wth? Wahahah.. remember when was the 1st time we started crapping? Hmm.. forget liao.. haha!! That time 1st impression see you I know you very small only, like 1 hamster like that.. I dunno you actually smoke and all those things, but it’s ok lar, as long as you not addicted can liao… but gotta be careful also.. it harms your health.. can’t imagine a hamster died of lung cancer.. haha!!

Always together with you got so many things we can crap about de.. something serious can become total craps.. wahhhaa!! That’s call serious crap!! Hahaha!! Don’t worry, I won’t turn this testimonial with all my effort inside into crap de.. hee..

I like your laughter sia, coz it belongs to those happy laughter which really came out from deep down the heart every time we crapped. But sometimes I’m afraid of you too coz of your bad temper.. haha!! Try to control them ar?

Those comments posted in my blog.. also can see how much you actually cherish us as your friends.. thanks for all that.. really appreciated.. really really hope that this few of us can just happy happy form our own class then maybe 2 separate team like that.. sure can past our days happily de… however, some time saw your comments so full of feelings then really hope to share it with you… haiz.. if next time got problem don’t forget to tell me ar?

Eh, stop your “nia-ing”, “bleh-ing” in MSN hor.. can be annoying and irritating de (I mean it!)..

Next semester cannot cannot die die also cannot forget me hor? Mm~~~ must remember to send me ppt, wahahaha!! Come online must make sure you crap with me or else you will forget me de…

Last thingy.. never ever remember to forget me hor.. got time go check out my Blog sure got a lot of new updates every time de!! http://valeon.blogspot.com/ Ctrl + Click to follow the link immediately!! Although it’s my blog but it is meant for all of u…

P.S: saw that photo on top right hand corner right? Found anything special? Yup yup! I know you like your hamster so I help you change your face so that you will like this testimonial and keep it forever.. wahahah!! Must remember us ok? See testimonial think of me (TOM), see picture think of them.. haha!! See I so smart!!

Cheerios!

_____#####__________####_____
____#_____#_#####__#____#____
___#__###_##_____##__###_#___
___#__##___________#__##_#___
___#_____________________#___
____#__#___##___##___#_##____
_____##____##___##____#______
______#_______________#______
______#______###_____________
______#_____#_###_____#______
______#______###______#______
_______#__##_____##__#_______
_____###____#####____###_____
___##___#___________#___##___
__#______####___####______#__
_#___________###___________#_
#__#______________#______#__#
#___#__###_________###__#___#
#___###_______________###___#
_#__#__#_____________#__#__#_
__##__####____#____##_#__##__
_____#____#_______#____#_____
____#______#_____#______#____
____#______#_____#______#____
____#______#_____#______#____
____##____###___###____#_____
_____##################______
^^^^^^^^^^Mr. Leon Sam^^^^^^^^^
~~~~~~~~Valueless Treasure~~~~~~~~
_____________________________

Evaluation:Friend – VB B N G VG
Reason(s): you are my 1 and only crapping partner!! Whahaha!! Crap with you so fun.. LOL hey.. got problem must tell me k?
Team Member – VB B N G VG
Reason(s): you too slack liao lar.. every time only go IM.. haiz haiz.. every time Enterprise you only manage to give me resources then must wait until I ask you to summaries then you go read through.. haiz.. then sometimes still got conflicts de.. wahahah!! But why I give you G is because you still finish you work.

Piece of advice:
Hey! Your temper sometimes too hot liao.. learn to cool down a bit.. I know you doing stuff for Rotaract Club + pressure from your mother too stress liao… so when you too bo liao can come find me crap then not so stress… wahahaah!! A good way to keep me in your mind eh?



Attention: Think Twice Before Deleting…

Posted by 壁虎 at 1:54:00 AM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home