Wednesday, September 22, 2004

~Our Story~



Yo! 猪头玲 aka Zero Lover!! Hee… this is your long long long long testimonial, as promised :D a lot a lot better then those in Friendster rite? still got 2 more days to go school only, after that holiday… after holiday separate class.. haiz.. you sure you really really won’t miss me? Then I think I shouldn’t write you this testimonial coz you don’t deserve it!! Wahahaahah.. OK lar, I’ll still write you de.. see I so good.. =)

Remember we only started talking in MSN long time after I added you and your nick was that happy faces de.. haha.. 1st time I team with you was wk 9 BS lor... wah piang… so suay.. haiz… whahahaha… kidding lar.. I meant so late then got the chance to sit beside you.. hehe.. happier? also don’t know why last time didn’t talk with you lar.. kind of regretted not knowing you earlier.. hey, after this few weeks of working together, found out that (I din go spy at you hor.. wahahah!!) you are very cheerful, occasional slacker (LOL) and smart! Ooops.. 1 more thing, you can’t crap as much as me.. wahahaah!!

You treat friends not bad lar… see the evaluation below I give you know liao.. hee.. :D sooooo fun to play with you, especially making you angry… wahhhaa.. k lar.. I admit sometimes my crap a bit lame, but sometimes only right? Other times very very funny right (like what you mentioned in the testimonial you gave me)? Haha!! I bet next time we separated you gonna miss my crap coz no me = no fun.. rite? LOL!! Kidding lar.. but if you really miss me then gotta let me know, at least I know I can be such a wonderful friend too.. those photos we took together, especially the one on top, I confirm will keep them nicely de… it’s like priceless treasure to me lor.. although it’s just a photo but then got lots of memories behind it…

Hey, 1 more thing got to tell you.. when you really angry, you look really scary!! (that’s true and serious!!)

1 thing that is good about RP is that we no need rush for project or study for exam, so for Saturday and Sunday we are actually quite free to go out for a chat or what… so even after we separate our class we still can go out on weekends right?

Next time after we are separated, no matter what, must send me your ppt, cos I think this is why RP wants us to be in separate class.. VB dun understand can ask me, break time makan die die must wait for me, RJ die liao I will also go accompany you do together.. wahahha!!

Last thingy.. never ever forget to remember me or remember to forget me hor.. got time go check out my Blog if u haven’t done that for such a long long time although I knew you always do.. MUST LEAVE COMMENTS coz next time I won’t know if you got go my blog or not!! http://valeon.blogspot.com/ Ctrl + Click to follow the link immediately!! Although it’s my blog but it is meant for all of u… thanks for going (^_^)

P.S: I spent a lot of time cracking my brain for it’s brain juice just to think of what I can write for you.. cherish it ok? Hope this will remind you of me in the future.. at least for this 3 yrs since you use this laptop for 3 yrs.. haha!!

Cheerios!

_______________________________________
_______________________________________
_______0000000000______0000000000______ _____000________000__000________000____ ____000___________0000___________000___ ___000_____________00_____________000__ ___000____________________________000__ ___000____________________________000__ ____000___________frens___________000___ _____000__________4ever,_________000____
______000_______LeoNSaM…______000_____ ________000__________________000_______ __________000______________000_________ ____________000__________000___________ _______________000____000______________ _________________000000________________ ___________________00__________________ _______________________________________

Evaluation
Friend – VB B N G VG
Reason(s): you care, you share, you are… my friend!! Every time read through the testimonial (the latest testimonial) you gave me in Friendster I also very touched. Normally can’t see how good you are lar, but in that testimonial really know that you are real happy to have me as a friend lor… what’s between G and VG? I don’t know.. but if I know, I will surely evaluate you there instead of G.
Team Member – VB B N G VG
Reason(s): you are co-operative, do your job even if you slack, can talk with me!! Wahahaah!!

Piece of advice:
*Serious* I know I always joke about you being “fat” and those things, but I really was just kidding.. gotta let you know 1 thing, You Look Good, Great, not FAT!! PLEASE dun go on diet or anything ok? *Serious* But stop growing side ways or else you will really look bad I guess you really feel like punching and kicking me now.. haha!! I gotta tell you now, coz I don’t know when will I get another chance…

Posted by 壁虎 at 2:15:00 AM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home