Wednesday, September 22, 2004

~Our Roads That Merge And Eventually Separate…~



Hey! The very 1st testimonial I receive from you was soooooo long.. haha!! And that was my 1 and only testimonial from you.. LOL.. you requested for a long 1 right? Although the words weren’t complete but I can read your mind.. hee hee!! Now your wish is granted … read on..

1st time saw you like you so quiet like that, that time same team with you then you be scribe also don’t know how to send you information, don’t have your MSN address.. haha!! Shy lar.. then never ask you for it… wahahahgagag… then slowly get to know you better then feel more like crapping with you!! Wahaahah!! No matter I give you lame crap or funny crap I only see 1 result… that is the process of red tomato ripping.. wahha!! Then whether you angry or laughing see your face definitely like tt red face in msn smiley !! Lol!!

Talking with you only make myself hungry lor.. when your face turn red 1st thing come into my mind is Red Tomato.. then stomach starts grumbling…
(diao ^ de * diao(de)^2) * diao!! Hee.. :)

But then class going to separate liao le.. so sian… if last time I will say SIAN 到掉渣!!LOL!! No matter next time go makan don’t just call Yvonne alone, must call ME also!! :p got ppt don’t forget to send me coz when I need ppt I sure will think of you.. see I so good.. next time VB need help just IM me coz u can’t shout “SAM” anymore like what you mentioned in my testimonial liao (unless we lucky lucky same class again lar.. ) wahahh!!

Next time if Rotaract got any talk hor, faster IM me get my IC number just give me CE points can liao, save my time from going there to sleep.. haha!! Also 1st day of next term don’t forget to wear your “Hans” T-shirt so that you no need to intro yourself until so 辛苦.. haha!! Machiam Primary 1 students 1st day of school like that… wagawaga.. guess tomato is ripping liao.. LOL!!

Last thingy.. Ctrl C + Ctrl V this testimonial a lot of times in your desktop, My Computer, My documents etc, so that you would never misplace it and even if you accidentally delete 1 still got a lot of back ups!! Also, got time go check out my Blog if you haven’t done that for such a long long time!! Do leave me a tag or better still, a comment or two for the individual posts about how you felt and what you think so that I know you had been there. http://valeon.blogspot.com Ctrl + Click to follow the link immediately!! Although it’s my blog but it is meant for all of u… (^_^)

P.S: our class is separating, however still hope we can have some gatherings on weekends or even this coming holiday either then the BBQ coz after semester starts in different class then we could hardly get time to eat together as we do things as a Team. We might even have other friends to accompany, so, cherish every moment we have..

Cheerios!

____##########2________________________ __2##############______________________ __################_____________________ _##################_________=2##2______ __##################_____2##########___ __##################___2#############__ ___#################2_###############2_ ____#################################2_ ______###############################__ _______#############################=__ ________=##########################____ __________########################_____ ___________2####################=______ ____________2##################________ _____________=###############__________ _______________#############___________ ________________##########_____________ ________________=#######2______________ _________________######________________ __________________####_________________ __________________###__________________ ___________________#___________________
________The Love Of Friendship from_______
________________Leon Sam________________
___________________!!!!___________________

Evaluation
Friend – VB B N G VG
Reason(s): you don’t really despise anyone or gossip behind other’s back. Your favorite emotion is too laugh and laugh and laugh so that when you hungry can just pluck a ripe tomato for lunch..
Team Member – VB B N G VG
Reason(s): you co-operates, tries to understand the resources as much as possible, share your point of views… but let me do the ppt… -_-“ hahah!! (okok.. the line with italic is joking.. I didn’t give you a VG coz you didn’t try to understand the context by summarizing them… slack right? Haha!!)

Piece of advice:
Hans, you talk too little liao.. must learn to talk more then your presentation will improve de!! Hee!! Try to understand the resources also, if no work is allocated to you by the leader then you try to search for information randomly but of coz must be usefull and relevant lar..
STOP IM-ING!!! Haha!!

Posted by 壁虎 at 1:13:00 AM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home