Wednesday, September 22, 2004

~Our Diary~



Ooi!! Kuan Siew Ling aka Kuan Xiao Ke!! We all known each other from Monday 3 May 2004 until today is around 4 months already liao rite? Remember the 1st time work with you was 1st day of enterprise, on Friday.. wahahaah.. that time dunno you thought you were a serious person, whole day so hardworking searching for resources… hahaha! So scared to go near u lor.. I just went to Leo and went through that 1st PPT, it’s like we just done it not long ago ar.. now I want to work more with you, coz I find u a really good working partner.. can express my point of view to you better.. some more do work with you can see your enthusiasm, that’s the spirit man!! O_<> :D when u open ur mouth that wide and when u giggle!! Hahah.. ooi! Serious lar.. I see that face I’ll think of you de.. see you gambol (Xiao Ke flying) around the class so funny, would never forget that.. haha!! ;)

I know you don’t treat this separation as something big deal lar, but then I really think that after we separated we might not spend our time together as much as now loh, can’t accommodate the time to go eat, might not do RJ together as RJ question is different (but still can gather and do together lar…) and so on.. then some more you don’t go msn de… diao + de!! -_-“ hope our class is just next to each other lor.. Now got your msn, hp and phone number guess no matter where u are I still can locate u, rite? Wahahaahah…

Even after we separated dun forget to ask me about VB cos I will still pester you for more and more ppt slides and especially VB problem if u do it earlier then me.

Last thingy.. never ever forget to remember me hor.. got time go check out my Blog if u haven’t done that for such a long long time!! http://valeon.blogspot.com/ Ctrl + Click to follow the link immediately!! Although it’s my blog but it is meant for all of u…

P.S: before deleting this, think twice.. I spent more then 1 day to write it and it is definitely longer then the RJs.. actually this is meant to be testimonial to be posted in Friendster but you dun have an account so I decided to write it here.. this is also definitely longer then those testimonials I had given so far.. :D cherish and treasure it..

Cheerios!

00000000____0_____000___0000__0000000_ ___000_____0_0____000__000____000_____ ___000____0___0___0000000_____00000___ ___000___0000000__00__000_____000_____ ___00___0______0__000__0000___0000000_ ______________________________________
___(^Oo^)___Friends Forever__(^oO^)___ ______________________________________ ___00000_____0_____0000000___000000___ _00_________0_0____000__000__000______ _00________0___0___0000000___00000____ _00_______0000000__00__000___000______ ___00000_0_______0_000__0000_000000___

Evaluation:Friend – VB B N G VG
Reason(s): I like your character and because you treat me as a friend ;)
Team Member – VB B N G VG
Reason(s): you don’t slack, cooperative, share your views, hard working, most importantly… NV GIVE UP & GIVE YOUR BEST!!!

Piece of advice:After you go to other class then you got no chance to ask me how I evaluate team members liao hor.. think I better tell u now.. haha.. give the person only what he deserved, if he really didn’t do anything and you think he deserved SD or D, just give it.. or else u would not be fair to your self, your team members, your whole class and might even effect all the SIT and SAS yr 1 students… You kept asking me how do I get A for C&C rite? Actually it’s the same for all modules lar, what ever information given in every resources are more or less useful, at least, they give you a brief idea of what the problem is about, read, understand and use them in your ppt slides but make sure you ask and answer questions also.. then you sure will get A. If not you can bring my head home to cook curry.. wahahah!!

Posted by 壁虎 at 2:10:00 AM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home