Wednesday, September 22, 2004

~My words for you…~



Ooi! Blur queen Sakura! Saw that picture on top? Nice? Hee.. not I draw de lar, found on web.. I know you like to draw so I chose this picture for ya.. when you nothing to do then can draw… lolx.. actually this is a testimonial not a colouring book or what lar.. haha!! I hope see this picture can remind you of me and 小可。。hee… Paise, did not finish your testimonial in time… you know I wrote for others liao rite? Hehex.. I spent a lot of time on each of them including yours, that’s why I took so long to finish yours…

I really appreciate the testimonial you wrote for me, it did brought back a lot of those memories… last time impression like Ah Lian now is sotong next time is what? Haha!! I think you so blur coz you not enough sleep… sometimes at night too sian then go think about things right? Then next day come online change your nick according to what you are thinking… go school always go IM people never listen class no wonder more blur lar… next semester must pay more attention liao hor, coz the people there might think you go school slack then don’t like to mix with you like we do..

Happy to have you as a friend lar, although most of the time also I go talk to you instead of you talking to me… don’t always show that type of sian sian face leh… I rather see your blur blur face lor.. 1 thing I must tell you is that your blur face really look like --> (-.-“) haha!! Every time I saw that face in MSN I think of you liao lor.. haha!!

WHEN YOU WANT ME TO TEACH YOU DO BLOG??? Always want to teach you then you not free, 不然就是 I not free… wth? Next time separate class 更没有机会 teach you.. although you said you not interested liao lar, but then if 1 day you interested again can go try out yourself, then anywhere don’t understand can IM or go find me lar…

Next time after we separate liao if you all still remember me or still treat me as friend then die die also must meet me go makan hor, whether is it 豆花 or lunch.. VB got problem can ask me lar, if you interested… don’t come ask me with that kind of sian sian face can liao.. haha!! Give me a happy face like the tt wide mouth smiley in msn --> :D

OMG!!! I just did a word count!! Now already got 812 words and I’m still adding more… comparing to the other testimonial yours is the most words de lor, I didn’t expect that much..
See lar, write so many words, spent so many time, no matter what don’t delete ok? If not 我让你头在地上滚!:P ok lar.. hope you like it… it’s the best thing I could give as a “souvenir” liao..

Last thingy.. you said before you want to share your happy moments with me, remember? Ask you to share your sorrow you don’t want… so no matter what you CANNOT forget me ya? got time go check out my Blog if u haven’t done that for don’t know how many centuries liao.. you said you don’t like to listen to English song so I din play it…haha!! K lar, I din play any song coz that time kena virus.. lolx.. http://valeon.blogspot.com Ctrl + Click to follow the link immediately!! Although it’s my blog but it is meant for all of u…

P.S: I know you 在意about people say you look like Malay or what lar, but trust me, you look just like an ordinary Chinese girl ok? ;) take care…

Cheerios!

---------------xxxxx--------------------
--------------xx----xx------------------
------------xx------xx------------------
----------xx--------xx------------------
---------xx---------xx----xx------------
--------xx---------xx---xx--xx----------
------xx----------xx--xx----xx----------
----xx-----------xx--xx-----xx----------
---xx-----------xx--xx-----xx---xx------
--xx-------------xx-------xx--xx--xx----
-xx-------xxxxx----------xx-xx----xx---
-xx------xx-----xx-------xx-------xx----
-xx----xx---------xx-------------xx------
-xx---xx----------xx---------xxx---------
-xx----xxx------xx------xxxx-------------
--xxx---------xx-xxxxxx------------------
----xxxxxxxxx------------------------
Hope this wing can bring you to any
----------Where you want…-----------
---------------LeoNSaM---------------

Evaluation:Friend – VB B N G VG
Reason(s): always online so sian then got you to MSN, in school always don’t mind me eating with you all, and most importantly you talk to me like a friend with nothing to hide. J
Team Member – VB B N G VG
Reason(s): you offer to help most of the time, you find resources that are useful, you ask for help when you don’t understand… but still you SLACK!! Haha!! Anyway, keep up the good work but try to improve ok?

Piece of advice:
Down here nothing to write liao… I have written whatever I wanted on top… hee hee.. hope you enjoyed reading lar?

Posted by 壁虎 at 2:06:00 AM

1 Comments

  1. Anonymous Johnathan posted at 11/23/2011 6:38 PM  
    Quite effective information, thank you for your post.
    how to distress furniture | Westminster MD | Bedford real estate

Post a Comment

« Home