Wednesday, September 29, 2004

hi, it's me again.. it 3:12am n i'm still online.. yup.. can't get to slp juz now so came online.. but now i'm getting tired.. lol.. switched on my laptop at ard 2am, chated on msn, checked tru my flooded mailbox.. ya.. b4 i on my com was enjoy the night after a magic show on chn 8.. it was a pity that there wasn't any night breeze.. for a very long time, there wasn't any breez at all.. wondering if there's something to do with the global warming... i knew that there was absoluetly nth to do with the season.. the last time i enjoyed the night was b4 poly starts.. slept later then 3am sometimes after watching television.. the night breeze was soothing, relaxing.. well.. it's gone.. even my fan can't overcome tt humidity of the nite.. it's juz so warm.. normally in the nite i would look outside of my bedroom's window.. staring at the opposite block, the carpark, the trees outside, the plants grown by my mum and wadever viewable.. some times looking out for buglers or even ghost (to see if they really exsits).. lol.. well... maybe wen i'm enhjoying the nite alone, tt's the real me.. unlike the wan hu kept crapping lame jokes in the morning.. did anyone understand or rather, know, the "me" at night? why i like the nite so much? certainly i'm not a nite owl.. but y? well.. at nite, wen i'm alone, tend to relax myself or when i'm troubled, i tends to think at night cos the nite time really clears my mind..

"a mirror relfects the outer you to urself... but wad reflets the inner you?
ur actions reflect the inner you to the others, but the you when nobody is around is the real you..."
~Eve~

Posted by 壁虎 at 3:10:00 AM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home