Sunday, September 05, 2004

HAVING FUN ;)



YoZ!! today damn funnie, damn fun!! last night did my rj till 1.30am.. dem tired, actually juz wanna take a nap den continue so din off the lights, fan. and laptop.. but once i lie down i'm trap in my dreamland.. all the way till 6am tis morning, my mum scold me up, den go do my rj.. haha.. afternoon went out wif ailing and sakura go buy b'day present for xiao ke (Siew Ling)... i board a bus.. tt bus dunno wadz wrong wif it, move halfway engine stop, den start again, den stop.. haha.. den in the end i was late for appointment.. saw a foreign lady in the mrt, she was so tall, almoz a head above my eye.. lolx.. went to Taka.. saw a man holding a lighted cigarette in the the shopping mall.. my expression was like, "diao, y nobody went to stop him de? and dosen't the man no the laws?"
looking for tt "Xiao Ke" in "Cardcaptor Sakura" was nv easy.. we went ard Orchard to Bugis.. still can't find it.. haiz.. finally we decided to DIY go buy those hp accessories.. created 1 with "Xiao Ke" on it.. haha.. took some neo prints (on top) as souvenir as TA02-03 gonna split up.. honestly speaking, i nv get such a great look in photos before.. WOooW!! guess it's becoz i'm with my good frenz ;) we went to esplanade for awhile.. too bad tonite no sea breeze, was abit warm though.. but i guess.. spending tym wif frens are great no matter wad.. really tresure all my frenz in TA02-03.. hope to c u guyz more often even after we splited.. hmm.. hope some of us (as much as possible) are lucki enuf to get into the same class the nxt semester.. had enjoyed a lot workin wif u peepz... ok.. signing off.. btw, plz keep coming back as i promise to post my story into tis blog.. tnx for those support :~)

Started typing at 02~16am
Ended on 02~39am
Modified on 06.09.04 12~22am

From LeoNSaM

Posted by 壁虎 at 2:16:00 AM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home