Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Wad a magical day..


haiz.. today whole day vvv tired sia.. ytd slp late cos crapping online.. haha!! today morning till evening pass the day as usual.. only wen i go home tt time den some craps happened. guess wad? on my way home, while at the bus stop, i saw bus 145.. i boarded the bus.. close my eyes and rest awhile.. wen i wake up, i'm at Tiong Bahru instead of Bukit Merah.. den found out i took bus 33 instead.. -_-" i went to take bus 195 home and noticed tt the bus was damn pack.. walk all da way back to Henderson and take my 145.. waste my time and money onli.. guess today learn too much magic but haven perfect it yet tt's y my bus 145 become bus 33.. haha!!!
P.S. tt sponge bob is drawn by me.. hahaha!!
From LeoNSaM

Posted by 壁虎 at 9:55:00 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home