Thursday, August 19, 2004

i'm BACK :D

hay hay hay!! got mis me? wahahahah!!! i'm back to blogging again after a long time.. my blog was kind of spreading some virus days b4.. kena 18 virus from it.. sorry to NE1 hu got their com infected with virus wen coming to my blog.. tis morning go sch suay suay.. trip and fell on my way down the stairs.. almost spoiled my laptop, lucky its ok.. at first i was allright wen going to sch.. juz tt my leg hurts wen walking, den reach home found out my leg was "benkak" (swollen in malay).. pain sia.. gotta apply oilment, so 麻烦。。 so pian.. hope the oilment wrks NEway.. haiz.. today is friday, so tml is sat, den sun.. which oso means tt we r 1 more week closer to holidays, 1 more week closer to next semester, 1 more week closer to changing classes, 1 more week lesser to stay with my frens in class.. so sad.. haiz.. I HATE TT!!!! grrrrr.... NEway, hope u guys dun forget me, cos i WUN forget u ppl... well.. ending now.. hope my leg get better after those oilment.. :D wish me gd luck and get well soon.. i dun wanna bring a "包" to sch.. lol..

Posted by 壁虎 at 10:06:00 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home