Saturday, July 24, 2004

~BLUE~

Today feel so blue, so cheerles... listening to some soothing and slow piano songs like "First Love" and "Song from a secret garden"... currently at home alone doing nth.. no one in msn to chat with and nth else to do other then facing my com and open up my blog.. are tis songs making me feel better or worst? feeling so empty right now.. sianz~ my room so dull, causes by tt overcasted sky.. my computer is the only source of light and sound.. can u imagine tt? haiz.. gotta play some games to balance my mood.. ok.. play GTA.. c ya..

Posted by 壁虎 at 4:56:00 PM

1 Comments

  1. Anonymous Mervin posted at 11/27/2011 3:33 PM  
    It will not succeed as a matter of fact, that is what I consider.
    mattress store austin | limos for sale | necklaces for men

Post a Comment

« Home